Thursday, June 30, 2011

Winter Markets this Weekend in Kalamunda and East Freo

Cold, brrrrrrrr, freezing, wet... I feel like I am back living in Switzerland right now. Funny how quick one adapts to the heat and sunshine ;-) 
But on the bright side: our massive rainwater tank is full to the max and our new native plants in our backyard are growing rapidly with this wet weather and anyway in 2 months time its spring again!

I had this dolphin softie pattern for quite some time now and finally this month I made one, then 2 then 3.... and in the end there were 8! Half of them will travel with us to Switzerland soon where they will meet their new caretakers. Some will come with me to the markets this weekend.
Are they cute or what? I hope they will bring as much joy to the kids as they did to me making them.

I am still busy doing some more hairbands tonight as they prove to be very popular and I have some great new fabrics.

So if you enjoy the cold weather (thank god I never gave away my Swiss duffle coat when I moved to Australia!!!), get out and around and maybe I will see you either at the Kalamunda Market on Saturday 2nd July or at the Growers Market in Lefroy Street in East Freo on Sunday 3rd July 2011.

Keep warm and cosy. 
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment