Thursday, August 30, 2012

Markets in September 2012

As I signed up for a few markets lately I list the ones that I will be attending in September:
Saturday 1st September 2012: Kalamunda Market
Sunday 2nd September 2012: Freo Growers Green Market 
Sunday 9th September 2012: Park Street Markets Subiaco
Sunday 16th September 2012: Montage in the Garden Toodyay

Oops... thats actually a few ;-) I better get my Bernina into gear.


My plastic bag dispensers sold well lately so I made a few new ones. My favorite is the blue retro flowery one. Unfortunately I am constantly told we have too much stuff (!!) in the house so I decided to take it with me and sell it, I would have loved to keep it ;-)


At the last Park Street Markets in Subiaco I bought a new sewing book and they showed these very pretty hair flowers. I made 10 in different colors and kept one for me (this doesn't count as "stuff" because it's so small).
As you can see I am not a gardener, I am a sewer ;-))


Here is a look out of my window in my sewing room. I started to collect mushrooms in different shapes and textures and they make me happy when I sit there working. (As you can see I am also not a window cleaner...).

Hope to see you at one of my next markets, have a good start to spring everyone.

Caroline
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment