Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Markets and NEWS

Here a summary of my November Markets:

Saturday 3rd November 2012
Kalamunda Market

Sunday 4th November 2012
Freo Growers Market
www.growersgreenfarmersmarket.com/

Sunday 11th November 2012
Subiaco Park Street Markets
www.facebook.com/ParkStreetMarkets 

Saturday 24th November 2012
Jaccaranda Festival Applecross
www.applecross.rotaryaust.org/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=25


I have been sew sew busy the last few days and weeks and I am proud to show you my latest "pieces".



As it will be Libby's 1st Christmas this year I had to come up with something for her ;-) She doesn't mind the bell at all and it sounds like we have a little Swiss cow in the backyard. After Christmas the bell can be easily removed and the scarf looks just as good for the rest of the year.


Talking about dogs... there is now a funky way to take the poo bags on the walks. It clips with a hook to the lead and the little bag could also hold a few coins or a key. We never run out of poo bags again.



Talking about Christmas...These are my 2012 Christmas hangers. Can you tell my favorite color and pattern ;-) ?


Another way to use my many little pieces of fabric (that I just cannot throw out). Little pin cushions that are like mini cushions.


And of course some more doorstops as they always sell well.






Last winter I ordered plenty of new ribbons and finally I had the time to make some more pencil cases. They turned out very cute and I am sure it will be hard to make a choice with so many to choose from.

So that's it for now. Hope to see you at one of the markets.

Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment