Monday, September 17, 2012

Create your own woven sew on label

Ever wondered where I get my woven labels done?


Now it's easy to order your own. Just click the Namensbaender Link on my Homepage (it's a German Website but you can choose English language) and off you go! You can choose from plenty of colors and symbols and you can add up to 3 lines of text.

The possibilities are endless. They offer sew on labels, size labels, satin ribbons (perfect for weddings!) and Hotfix iron-onbead images.

Have a look and start to personalize your creations. 

I just ordered another 500 labels this weekend. 
I changed my layout, here is a sneak peak...


Hope you will like them as much as I do. Can't wait to get them, they will make my creations just that little bit cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment