Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kalamunda & Freo Growers Market 4th & 5th May 2013

First of all a BIG thank you to everybody that came along to the last Kalamunda Market to see me (and of course Libby). We had a great day out.

Already another month is passed and I am ready for a busy market weekend:

Saturday 4th May 2013: Kalamunda Market, stall no. 157
Sunday 5th May 2013: Freo Growers Market 
                                  http://www.growersgreenfarmersmarket.com/

Both market days promise to be big ones due to Mothers day coming up (don't forget that one).


And here is a wrap up of some of my latest work:




I made a lovely flower power bag, some Mothers day toiletry bags, reversible placemats (one side yellow and the other side green) and of course again heaps of doorstops and hairbands.
 
So come along this weekend, join the fun and have a great day out. 

I wish you all a fantastic Friday and a happy weekend.

Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment